By now you should have a good idea of how Jest can help you test your applications. If you're interested in learning more, here's some related stuff you might want to check out.
Browse the docs
- Learn about Snapshot Testing, Mock Functions, and more in our in-depth guides.
- Migrate your existing tests to Jest by following our migration guide.
- Learn how to configure Jest.
- Look at the full API Reference.
- Troubleshoot problems with Jest.
Learn by example
You will find a number of example test cases in the
examples folder on GitHub. You can also learn from the excellent tests used by the React, Relay, and React Native projects.
Join the community
Ask questions and find answers from other Jest users like you. Reactiflux is a Discord chat where a lot of Jest discussion happens. Check out the
Follow the Jest Twitter account and blog to find out what's happening in the world of Jest.