Ai nevoie de ajutor?
Jest is worked on by a team of volunteers in their spare time. You can find out ways to talk to community members below.
Find what you're looking for in our detailed documentation and guides.
- Learn how to get started with Jest.
- Troubleshoot problems with Jest.
- Learn how to configure Jest.
- Look at the full API Reference.
Ask questions and find answers from other Jest users like you.
- Join the
#testingchannel on Reactiflux, a Discord community.
- Many members of the community use Stack Overflow. Read through the existing questions tagged with jestjs or ask your own!